Wednesday, September 9, 2009

1st Day of PreSchool

Well, Aidan and Emma have had a great first week of Pre-school, they are now in their 2nd week and doing well. They are both going to Wesleyan Preschool Academy. I'm so excited for all the fun things they are going to learn and hopefully this will be a good place to get Aidan and eventually Emma ready for Kindergarden. That's crazy to think about! I went in to work late so I could take them both on their first day and I'm glad I did. I hate that I do not get to take them or pick them up everyday, but I am so glad that their Grandma Stovall is able to do that for them. Here are some pictures from their first day!

Aidan is ready with his new backpack!
Showing off his new backpack, Emma wondering what we are doing!
I put Emma's backpack on and she immediately fell on her bottom, she might not be quite ready for a backpack
Aidan cheezin for me outside of school
Walking in
We are ready!

Aidan in his classroom

See ya later mom, enough pictures already! He actually did tell me no more pictures Mom! ha! ha!


2 comments:

  1. You would think he would be used to all of us taking pictures....so cute!!! Love you! Mom/Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at Emma falling over with the backpack! Like a little turtle!

    I'm glad this school is working out so well. It sounds like a good place for them both. :-)

    ReplyDelete