Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lucy

On top of everything else going on with us lately we decided to adopt a puppy from Red Dog Farms. She is a chocolate lab mix and is super sweet. Chris was really the one who started talking about it and I still was not really sure at first b/c of how turned upside down our house seems all the time, but of course once I started looking at the photos really wanted to go see them. All of the puppies, some chocolate some black were all at a foster families house and I met Chris and the kids over there one night and I just happened to get there first, yea. So, I got to see all of the puppies by myself, so cute. We had kind of already picked out Lucy and she was one of the quiet ones, which I'm hoping is a good thing. She still is very cuddly and sweet and loves to be held. We are trying to crate train her and she is doing pretty well, but still having accidents in the kitchen. Here are a few pics of her, I need to take some new ones she is already grown so much, hopefully I can get some of Macy and Lucy together if Macy can handle it. Lucy is right around 12 weeks old.
































No comments:

Post a Comment