Monday, October 19, 2009

Getting Pumped and Ready for Halloween!

I am always disappointed by the lack of pictures I have around Halloween, so this year I decided to start taking them early. I also needed to make sure the outfits I got for them fit, so I let them try them on and play around one night and got some cute shots of them both. Aidan likes pretending to be a Dragon and making Dragon noises or what he thinks a dragon sounds like. I got a cute Fairy costume for Emma and didn't think she would wear the flower headband but was surprised that she actually wore it for a few minutes before pulling it off. I have another posting I put on today as well from our trip to the Razz and Tazz farm so you'll have to scroll down after this post to see it.



Aidan in his Dragon costume giving me his best "ROAR"!

View of the back, a lot of these pictures are blurry b/c they were both on the move having fun running around in their costumes.


Cheese!


Emma making her entrance in her Fairy Costume, Aidan says she's a fairy princess, a butterfly and a flower all in one!



Giving me her best ballerina pose!




Making her exit!



Here is a cute video of Emma saying Bye-Bye, her new favorite word next to Uh-Oh and having fun in Aidan's rocking chair. At the end of the video you can see how she reacts to her brother trying to take things away from her, in which I had to cut the video short to mediate. ha!




Here's another video of Aidan and Emma, I started this video trying to get them dancing. Every time I try this they stop, go figure! But, I did get them being a typical brother/sister and intentionally annoying each other! too funny!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I still have no clue what to dress Carter as for Halloween. I'm running out of time, too...

    ReplyDelete