Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Nov. 3rd - slack blogger

Oh, I was so going to do so well at this blogging every day for the Month of November, what happened you say, well... weekends are very hard for me for some reason to actually get computer time, b/c Chris is usually the one using the computer most weekends and by the time he is off and I can get on I don't feel like it or I'm to busy with the little ones. Sunday, Nov. 1st we went on a fun family adventure to Castle McCulloch to their Wizard of Oz family friendly halloween trail and had a great time. It was a little scary for Aidan at times, but was definitely an adventure for us. I will post some pictures, we only took a few with Chris's phone b/c I forgot the camera, one of those days. But, he got a few cute ones to give you the idea of what it was like. It was a walk through the forest and to the Land of Oz with Dorothy as our guide and we met up with all of the characters along the way, the scarecrow, the tin man, the lion, and the witch and flying monkeys of course. Chris was singled out several times which was hilarious, he wasn't really sure about the whole thing at first anyways, not being into plays really and this was kind of like you were in the play and they were singing in your face and interacting with you. The part that was scary and Aidan hid his face most of the time was in the castle the monkeys were coming at us and were extremely loud and the witch was very scary, we tried to get through there as quickly as we could. Afterward, I asked Aidan if he liked it and he nodded his head, but said everyone was way too loud.

I did try to blog last night, but was unable to get on the site for some reason, not sure if I was the only one or not. Emma is really starting to say more words lately, its funny I was just talking to my cousin Julie about this and she said just wait she'll start talking up a storm any week now. She has started, but I'm waiting for her to blurt out more new things as the weeks progress. Last night she was so cute cuddling her baby doll and rocking her in the rocker, she was rubbing her back and saying shhhh baby, nigh nigh. It was too cute watching her do this. She is more interactive with toys than I remember Aidan being at that age. For example; Chris has a box full of Star Wars characters, the small figurines and Aidan has played with them some, but Emma played with them differently last night, she wanted to pretend walk them around and acted like they were talking to each other and had them sit down next to each other. She even layed them all down beside each other and said nigh nigh to each of them. Well, all for today, but I am going to do my best to do something each day. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I would love to see her saying "nigh-nigh" to all her toys! That's so sweet! How funny that she is playing with the same toys and having them be social. I think Carter would just chew on them, LOL!

    ReplyDelete