Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back from Florida

Well, we just got back from our annual trip to Jacksonville, FL or Kingsley Lake near Jacksonville on Sunday. We had such a great time visiting everyone, I hope I can post some pics soon, its been so crazy since we've gotten back, I haven't had anytime to do it yet. Hopefully at least by the weekend, I think I got some cute shots of the kids. We took them for rides on Daddy's jetski for the first time and they both loved it, Emma even went to sleep on one of the rides. I really need to get them both swimming lessons, hopefully we can do that at the beginning of the summer next year.

On another note, I'm excited about both Aidan and Emma starting Wesleyn Preschool starting Sept. 3rd, Aidan has gone to a few summer camps they held so it wont be a completely new place for him, he still talks about it and wants to go to Camp School as he calls it. I'm interested to see how Emma does, I think she will do well. We have orientation the Monday before school starts which will be nice to take the kids to and meet the teachers and visit the classrooms, etc. I still need to find them both new backpacks. The only thing that makes me sad is that except for the first day I wont be able to drop them off or pick them up from school. I'm very thankful that my MIL will be doing this, but it makes me sad just the same that I will be missing out on getting to know their classmates and watching them to see who they are making friends with and really getting to know the teachers and just seeing their faces when you go to pick them up from school. Sorry for the rant, just part of being a working mommy, you have to miss certain things.

I will post pics from our Florida trip soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment