Monday, August 3, 2009

Trying to simplify things!

okay, here goes! I'm trying to make things a little easier on myself by combining Aidan and Emma's blogs into one. They are both such characters these days and starting to play more and more with each other which is so nice, until they start fighting! ha ha! which really doesn't happen that often, mainly its Aidan taking away a toy Emma is playing with and her giving Aidan the evil eye. It wont be long before she is going to haul off and smack the fire out of him I just know it! I recently got a new camera and love it, but its seems to have taken me forever to update the pictures and video I've taken with it, so here goes!

Here is a video of Aidan and Emma hanging out watching Nemo.

Emma Rock Star!
Having fun at Jump In Fun!

Aidan decided he didn't want to climb up this slide after all!

Aidan and Cooper having a ball!
Aidan loves to jump!

Aidan on our trampoline!
Emma getting ready to pour Bubbles all over herself!

Here are a few pictures from the 4th of July. We hung out over at Uncle Mike's and Aunt Lori's house at Belews Lake and went on the boat that evening and watched fireworks, it was so much fun! Here they are playing with Cooper's new swingset.

Aidan and Cooper playing with Bubbles

Havin fun with my cuz!

Emma looking super sweet!

Playing in Cooper's sandbox
Emma reading her Elmo book
Don't ask me what she has got in her mouth, but be assured I snatched it from her right after I took this picture! She puts everything in her mouth.
playing around with my new camera, me and my sweetpea!
Aidan saying cheese!
Here are some videos I took while we were at Jump In Fun the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment