Friday, August 28, 2009

Lazy 5 Ranch

Before I post pictures from our lake trip I need to post pictures from our trip to the Lazy 5 Ranch. We had so much fun there, you can either drive through in your own car or ride on a horse drawn wagon ride, which we did and it was great! The animals come right up to you and you can feed them. We sat right up front which I thought was the better seat until we got to experience the horses tooting and pooping in front of us. Aidan thought it was funny though, you should have seen his face when we stopped on one of the horses (male) peed a gallon! I can't wait to go again in the fall. Hopefully next time we go Emma will enjoy it more, she loved the wagon ride, but wanted to get down off my lap and walk around everytime we stopped to feed the animals. I think she would have been happy to get down in the fields and walk around with the animals. They also had a petting area and both Aidan and Emma enjoyed feeding the goats. Here are some pics:


















Feeding some Bison




Gramma, Emma and Daddy waiting for the next animal




My fav the giraffes

The baby one was so cute, still large, but still a baby!

The horns on these steer was crazy huge!
Chris feeding a water buffalo




Can't feed the Zebra, they bite



Pot belly pig, tons of them around











Here you see where Emma gets her "look" from, both givin me the same face!


Quick video of Aidan and Emma walking around waiting for our wagon ride.

































1 comment:

  1. So much fun! if they're open at Christmas, we should definitely all go! I know Carter would love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete