Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Photo Shoot

Over the Holidays my sister and I went back to the Vanderveens to have another photo shoot with all 3 kids since we did the same thing last year. Boy, this was the hardest time ever getting everyone to cooperate, they did not want to sit near each other or have their pictures taken, it was a very stressful morning for us, but somehow Bert and Becky always come through with some amazing shots, you would have never known all of the crying and whining that was going on that morning! Here are some of the shots they got:

Emma being silly with Nana!
My cute girl, I have her hair in pigtails and with the light background and her light hair you can't even tell!
Emma giving her "look" through the fence!


Emma loved sitting in this chair!

and posing on it! ha!

My sweetie pie!

Touchdown, ready to cheer on her team!
She loves sitting like this, super flexible!


Cousins in back of a random pickup!
They only sat in this chair together for about 30 seconds and somehow they got some cute shots out of!


This one turned out cute too, I don't have too many of them sitting close together!

My little Man! He could sell some RL shirts! ha!
Cute Boy!


I'm so glad they got some with his "blankie" it wasn't even planned but I'm glad we have it so he can always have a picture of himself with his favorite blankie!He was obviously pouting in the picture,
but the lighting it so good. My shy boy...


No comments:

Post a Comment