Monday, January 4, 2010

Hope to find more time in the New Year to Blog more

Hi Everyone, sorry I've been such a slack blogger, I have had some technical issues at with my home computer that hasn't allowed me to blog and it is very frustrating. We were so busy over the holidays and I was at home with the kids for over a week so that was fun and exhausting at the same time. Emma is really trying to be more vocal lately and saying new words everyday. I know by the time she turns 2 she will really be talking up a storm. I have been doing my best not to do too many things for her and try to get her to tell me what she wants rather than jumping and getting it for her before she has the opportunity to do so. The new year has really made me reflect on how quickly they both are growing up. I can't believe they will be 2 and 4 this year! Aidan is such a big boy now and it really seems like yesterday when he was my little baby, but I also have a hard time remembering him as a baby. They are both still very attached to their mommy, which I love, but at times it can make me flustered because even though I have people that are willing to help me, it seems I am the only one that can fill their needs. I have come into the new year very tired and hoping to get my kids to sleep more through the night. That is one of my resolutions to get more sleep! ha! Well, I hope to post some updated pics soon. Hope everyone had a great holiday!

1 comment:

  1. You will one day get to sleep again! But as they grow, you will have new things to worry about which will interupt your sleep..ha ha..been there done that...You are a wonderful mother!!!! Love you so!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete